The No Pants Subway Ride started by Improv Everywhere in New
The place to meet is at Sherbrooke Station on January 13 with pants, yes with pants you’re not wrong, after passing the turnstiles, all pants are off.
P.S must be 18+
The No Pants Subway Ride is an annual global event started by Improv Everywhere in New York in 2002.
According to the Improv Everywhere website, The No Pants Subway Ride is a celebration of silliness and nothing more. It is absurdity for absurdity’s sake. Organizers urge guests to “try not to look too hard for a political message, charitable cause, or sponsorship of any kind.”
No Pants Subway Ride Montreal
According to the event’s Facebook page, the eventually-pant-less route is planned as follows:
- 2:30 pm: Meet at Sherbrooke Station
- 2:50 pm: Catch the first metro towards Berri-UQAM
- 3:20 pm: Regroup at Lionel Groulx to head back to Berri-UQAM
- 3:50 pm: Meet up at Berri-UQAM at “The Puck” (right after the turnstiles in the middle of the first floor) for pictures
- 4 pm and later: Post-pantless chat, meet up, hang out at Saint Houblon bar on St-Denis
keep the spirit of the event, organizers ask participants to refrain from being loud,
Nobody wants a metro hooligan, especially when they’re not wearing pants.
When: Sunday, January 13
Time: 2:30 pm – 4:30 pm
Where: Sherbrooke Station – Orange Line