With the summer heat going on full force in the city, what better way to enjoy the sunshine then with a cool drink on one of the amazing terraces that the city has to offer. Many Montreal restaurants have now opened their doors with the quarantine period coming to an end. While many Montrealers are itching to get their summer started with drinks on terraces, ensuring that safety measures are respected is crucial.
Healthy measures imposed by the federal government is making it harder for many to enjoy the summer. However, that’s the only way to ensure the safety of everyone. With that in mind, restaurants have adjusted their way of doing business. All this to ensure that they are respecting the new health regulations.
Montreal terraces are now FINALLY open and ready to receive a vast clientele! We’ve done our research and put up a list that includes ALL of Montreal’s best terraces that are ready for business! Have a look at our list and don’t forget to tag us when you visit one of these places!
Best Montreal Terraces Open For Business
- Terrasses Bonsecours: 364 Rue de la Commune East
- Terrasse Nelligan: 106 Saint-Paul St West
- Terrasse Place D’Armes: 55 St Jacques St, 8th Floor
- Grenade: 1603 rue Ontario Est
- Hà: 243 Avenue du Mont-Royal West
- Pub Le Sainte-Élisabeth: 1412 Rue Sainte Élisabeth
- L’Auberge Saint-Gabriel: 426 rue St-Gabriel
- Les Fillettes: 1226 Avenue Van Horne
- Brasserie Bernard: 1249 avenue Bernard
- SAT Foodlab: 1201 boul. Saint-Laurent, 3rd Floor
- Marcus: 1440 Rue de la Montagne
- Biiru: 1433 Rue City Councillors