Jump bike by Uber and Bixi just gets a little bit of competition on the island as the City of Montreal has issued a permit for Lime — a brand of battery-powered, app-activated scooters.
which operates vehicle-sharing services in more than 150 cities worldwide, obtained its permit from the city this week to operate the first e-scooter sharing service on Montreal’s streets.
Lime will deploy its fleet of scooters in the boroughs of Ville-Marie, Côte- Villeray–Saint-Michel–Parc-Extension des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, and the City of Westmount.
- Does Online Dating Really Work?
- Best Romantic Restaurants for Valentine’s Day
- How to smoke marijuana in an apartment without getting evicted
- 12 Signs You’re in a Rebound Relationship
- New Year’s Resolutions to start off 2020 strong
The scooters will cost $1 to unlock, through the Lime smartphone app, and 30 cents a minute to rent, which works out to $10 for a half-hour