When you think of summer, having a picnic is probably in the top 5 things that pops in your mind. There’s nothing like gathering outside with friends and family for a good old picnic. It’s simple things in life that make the difference.
When you’ve been forced to quarantine at home for months, the simple thought of a picnic can make anyone happy. Government regulations are still forcing us to social distance. But, we’ve been given the green light of stepping outside and having small gatherings. Therefore, what better way to celebrate than by having a picnic outside with family and friends?
Montreal has hundreds of parcs to choose from when it comes to planning the perfect picnic. It’s crucial that when you’re choosing your location, to find someplace that’s not too crowded. Social distancing is still crucial and finding new ways to adjust to what seems to be our new normal can be challenging. However, it’s not impossible.
To help you find the perfect spot that’s not too crowded, we made a list of some of Montreal’s best parks to have a picnic!
Best Montreal Parks to Have a Picnic
- Mount Royal Park: 1260 Remembrance Rd, Montreal
- Jeanne-Mance Park: Corner Ave du Parc & Ave Mont-Royal, Montréal
- Angrignon Park: 3400 Trinitaires Blvd, Montreal
- La Fontaine Park: 3819 Avenue Calixa-Lavallée, Montréal
- Nature Park, Ile-de-la-Visitation: 2425 Boul. Gouin E, Montréal
- Sir Wilfrid Laurier Park: 5200 Brebeuf St, Montreal
- Parc Maisonneuve: 4601 Sherbrooke St E, Montreal
- Dieppe Park: 3400 Av Pierre-Dupuy, Montréal
- Parc Jean-Drapeau: 1 Circuit Gilles Villeneuve, Montréal
- Square Saint-Louis: St-Denis Street, Montreal