It’s been well over a month know that we’ve been stuck at home due to social distancing. Every day we keep hearing about increased cases of COVID-19 and it doesn’t look like it will be ending anytime soon. Chances are, we will be stuck at home for at least a few more weeks. Many of us are on the verge of pulling our hair out at the mere thought of being stuck at home for another 2-3 weeks. And that’s completely normal. I mean, there’s only so much you can do, right? Well, to help make the ache a little less and time go by a bit faster, we’ve prepared a list of things you can do from the comfort of your home. Try them out and don’t forget to tag us and use the #dwimcity so we know you tried some of these out!
25 Things to do during Quarantine
- Read a book / catch up on some reading
- Have a at home spa day: manis / pedis / facials – the works!
- Binge watch a whole series on Netflix – what better time?
- Clean out your closet: get rid of clothes you no longer wear
- Play boardgames: chess, scrabble, snakes & ladders…
- Listen to a podcast – a bit of positivity!
- Try out new cooking recipes
- Start your spring cleaning – declutter your house!
- Build a lego – be the next master lego builder!
- Workout at home – watch online tutorials and stay in shape!
- Redecorate a room in your house
- Make homemade pizza – bring out the chef in you
- Watch your old favorite TV shows: Friends, Gilmore Girls, The Office…
- Try a new hairstyle by watching YouTube Tutorials
- Spend the day baking desserts
- Take up on online class
- Practice your drawing skills
- Do Yoga & Meditation
- Give yourself a makeover – practice your makeup skills
- Start a blog
- Pinterest DIY – try all those DIY you never had a chance to before!
- Do a puzzle
- Support your local restaurants by delivering from them
- Learn a new language
- Sleep in – Because for one you have no excuse not too!
There you have it! Try them out and let us know what you think in the comments! Stay safe and practice social distancing.